31 Day Blog Challenge - Day Seven
Day Seven - Ten favourite foods.
Like most people - I like food. A wide variety of foods, which makes writing a list of ten favourite food easy, and yet difficult. I can be very disciplined about what I eat, and then I can go totally off the wagon. If you watched my Insta Story last night...you'll know I'm off the wagon right now. BUT I am spinning today, so that should help! Anyway...here are ten things I like to eat:
- Fish Taco's - I love making my own, but I've recently discovered Campechano on Adelaide St. W. Try it if you haven't been there. They're margaritas are so great as well. Can a margarita be a favourite food? I guess not. :(
- Steak - I need red meat. Don't think I could ever be a vegetarian. We frequent The Keg with the kids and I'm never disappointed, but if I want to go a little higher end - Le Select Bistro on Wellington.
- French Fries - Who doesn't LOVE french fries. I'l put poutine under this category as well. My faves? Hmmmm...that's so tough. I can't resist McDonalds if I'm being honest, but the frites at Let Select are a treat!
- Pad Thai - Noodles are so great, aren't they? I recently found a Pad Thai that I loved that didn't taste like a ketchup factory. It was authentic and I can't remember for the life of me where I was. I'll update if I remember.
- Smoothie Bowls - I'm obsessed with these of late. I've only made my own, but should try seeking out the best in the city. Good for a future post.
- Crab - Boil me some crab and give a icy cold glass of Sauvignon Blanc and I'm a very happy lady!
- Peanut Butter - My son is allergic to nuts, which makes eating peanut butter impossible in the home, but if I go out...all bets are off. If there's a PB dessert on the menu - it's mine. Reese Peanut Butter Cups are also a weakness.
- Cheese - I think this is pretty self explanatory.
- Charcuterie Board - I think I could eat like this forever if given the option. A little cured meat, some olives...heaven!
- Pasta and Pizza - I think I'm technically at eleven...but life would be VERY boring without pasta and pizza. I love Gnocchi and a Margarita Pizza. Lil Baci on Yonge Street satisfies my cravings for both.
AND...I love salads. Big salads with lots of egg and blue cheese and bacon...a Cobb. I love a Cobb Salad!
Week One down!!! Thanks for sticking with me. You are amazing - and I love your support!