31 Day Blog Challenge - Day Twenty Nine
Day Twenty Nine - Top Things on my Bucket List.
Admission...I don't have a Bucket List. Do most people? I don't know. I know I that I hear people say "I need to add that to my bucket list." But I wonder, do they actually go and write it down on a list somewhere. A piece of paper on the fridge, a journal, perhaps they use BUCKiTDREAM your personal bucket list app. (I was not paid for promoting that app). So in the absence of an actual list, I suppose I need to come up with some things I'd like to do, or places I'd like to visit before I "kick the bucket."
Places (abridged version) and the ones that literally came to the top of my head:
- Tofino - Vancouver Island
- Hampton's (in the summer) - Long Island NY
- France - Paris and then bike ride through Provence
- Poland - Warsaw, Krakow and Gdansk - also know as the Polish Riveria
Are you allowed to put places back on your bucket list after you've already been there? Because I'd like to go back to Hawaii for a third time. First time I was on Oahu, and the second was Maui. But I fell in love with Maui and there's so much more I'd like to do there...so I guess that leads into my 'experience' list:
- Drive the Hana Highway on Maui and visit the bamboo forest
- Play Kapalua Golf Course on Maui (when I'm good enough to justify the green fee)
- Play Pebble Beach Golf Course- California
- Rose Parade in Pasadena - California
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade - New York
- Improve my skiing and ski in Park City, Utah during the Sundance Film Festival
- Stay(I've been there for brunch) at the Parker Palm Spring and do absolutely nothing - California
Given the above list...seems I'm not leaving North American any time soon. Funny!
So...do you have a bucket list?
Feel free to tell me about your bucket list in the comments below. :)
Day 30 is almost upon us!
P.S. I'm going to do a restaurant bucket list...doesn't that sound like fun?