31 Day Blog Challenge - Day Fifteen
Day Fifteen - Timeline of my Day
Hated this question from the second I saw it. So I've waited until the end of my day (still posting on Day Fifteen though) and I'll tell you what I did today. As a stay at home mother, my schedule changes daily. So no day is exactly the same as the one before. Here's what today looked like:
- Woke up at 7:00 and had tall glass of water with lemon and then my coffee.
- Made breakfast for my little one and packed a lunch for my bigger one.
- Drove bigger one to computer programming competition.
- Filled the car with gas and ran it though the car wash.
- Went to hour long pilates class.
- Came home and showered.
- Took little one out to lunch.
- Drove up to my brother's place to pick up my dog. They were baby sitting last weekend.
- Had coffee and visit with my sister in law and nephew.
- Went to the bank
- Dropped my dog back at home.
- Went grocery shopping.
- Made dinner for kids.
- 7:30 spin class at Cyclebar Leaside.
- Walked dog.
- Wrote blog post.
There you have it...a day in life!!! Shall we set off some fireworks?
P.S. I worked some laundry in somewhere...