31 Day Blog Challenge - Day Fourteen
Day Fourteen - What is in my handbag?
So it's Mother's Day and I'd like to start off by saying Happy Mother's Day to all the Mama beauties out there. It's one hell of a job and I think we're all doing amazing!
Now...on to my handbag. I actually did a post about my purse before, but it was about purse organization. This one is about what is actually in my purse - 5 months after I organized it. I'm currently using my MZ Wallace Nikki bag. I love this bag, it's definitely a favourite right now. I bought it at Mint Boutique in the Distillery, but sadly it's closed now. I would consider ordering anther bag online, or waiting for a trip to NY. I think this bag was about $400.00 CDN. I know what you're thinking, "that's a $400 bag?" - yes, it's made of the same nylon that Prada bags are made of. This bag is a little small for all the stuff I have in it at the moment, so I should probably size up or clear this out a bit. So here's what's in the bag:
- Louis Vuitton Zippy Wallet - best wallet style ever.
- Two Salt Optics cases. One for my reading glasses and one for my sun glasses.
- Shanghai Girls by Lisa See - my current read for the "More Wine, Less Book" book club.
- MZ Wallace Pouch - came with the bag. This pouch hold my business cards, a small notebook and pens and pencils.
- Large cosmetics pouch. I could probably cull this back a bit. In it I have a powder, Beautycounter hand cream, Hugo Naturals hand sanitizer, 3 lip glosses, 2 lip pencils, 1 lipstick, Mui Mui perfume roller (which I never wear), lip balm and hair elastics.
- Small pouch from Shannon Passero with my jewellery from the weekend.
- Tin of Arctic Altoids
- Pack or Orbit gum
- iPhone charger
- 2 Bounce Bars
- A room key from the Holiday Inn in Sarnia
- 3 receipts - 1 from Bayview Chiropractic, 1 from Anthropologie (no surprise there) and 1 from Gap.
- 10 packs of Whole Earth Sweetner
I know, that was the most dead boring blog post in the history of blog post. But I have to stick to the challenge...
Til soon... ;)